2015 Robocubs Robot: The Tower of Terry
- Extremely maneuverable swerve drive-train.
- Robust loader capable of stacking four totes with container.
- Innovative and intuitive custom driver station design.
- Four-wheel independent AndyMark Swerve Drive.
- Four CIM motors for high speed and torque.
- 6.67:1 reduction for maximum speed.
- Four PG71 motors for nimble steering.
- 4″ high traction wheels.
- Multiple autonomous modes selectable from drive station
- Move into auto zone to score Robot Set.
- One-Tote mode to score Tote Set.
- Three-tote stack to score Stack Set.
- Custom contoured tote fingers for quick pick-up.
- Heavy duty loader for robust performance.
- Assistive guides to ensure quick and and proper alignment with chute door.
- Quick and easy unloading on scoring platforms.
- Field-relative holonomic motion guided by NavX
- Easy to control arcade style driver station.
- Separate precision controls for consistent and accurate loading and scoring.
- Impulse and warp modes to accommodate precision and speed.