We as a team, build a culture, within the school and throughout the city of Detroit, that encourages and celebrates science, technology, engineering, and math; that operates with integrity and Gracious Professionalism; and that strives to achieve justice in access to technology and knowledge.
The Robocubs strive to be a world-class robotics team that:
- Builds STEM knowledge skills in its members
- Reaches out to middle schools, particularly in the city of Detroit, to build STEM awareness in younger kids.
- Partners students with knowledgeable technical mentors in a rigorous design and build process
- Competes successfully at a variety of levels in local and worldwide competitions.
- Builds within the school a culture where STEM is seen as rewarding and exciting, and where students exhibit integrity and Gracious Professionalism in all endavors.
- Fulfills U of D Jesuit's mission in creating Men for Others who are Loving, Religious, Intellectually Competent, Open to Growth, and Committed to Doing Justice.
The Build team consists of many subteams that all work together to create the final product of a fully functioning robot.
The Strategy Team is charged with everything involved with taking the finished product of the robot and using it to it's maximum potential
The Business Team's goal is to pursue options that benefit the team outside of the robot. This includes sponsors, awards, and recruitment,